Saturday, March 10, 2018

Smell the Flowers

This Technique Junkies stamp Hibiscus Panel - http://techniquejunkies.com/hibiscus-panel/ - is such a lovely floral stamp. The second stamp is Stop and Smell the Flowers - www.techniquejunkies.com/stop-and-smell-the-flowers/   Both of these stamps were heat embossed with detail black embossing powder before i applied the Brusho powders.

I created the background with Brusho -- which is very, very similar to the Ken Oliver Color Burst Pigment powders - which I have at home in Pennsylvania.  I have the Color Burst powders here in Florida. I felt the pigment colors were a bit too intense so I used  some clear water to absorb some of the color.  Then I heat set it all.  I used Twinkling H2Os  on the flowers to make them really "pop."

The leaf background is created with A Colorful Life Stencil - http://techniquejunkies.com/interlocking-leaves-stencil/ - and Art Nuvo glimmer paste - http://techniquejunkies.com/search.php?search_query=glimmer+paste .  And I used Art Nuvo drops.


You will truly want to look over all of the lovely stamps and choose several stamps so you can take advantage of the 10% off when you use the code TJ10Judy.
Have a wonderfully creative day and get inky!

Judy Jackson




2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

This card is so stunning. I can't take my eyes away. You truly outdid yourself with this card!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Judy! I just bought some Brushos and some Color Bursts, but haven't had time to "play". Your card inspires me to 'find' some time. . . soon!