Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Truly and Madly!



I have had this piece of  beautiful background paper for a couple of years.   I knew I wanted to use it on a card but was having trouble thinking how to use it.  I covered the entire card with Versamark ink -- from a dirty Versamark pad! Then I used Q-tips  and added Pan Pastels to the flowers and leaves.  It gives a lovely soft look I think.  In ""real life" the red sections are much softer in appearance.  The Versamark sets the chalk from the Pan Pastels and it is not necessary to spray the card with a fixative.  I bow is tied around layers.

Then I stamped Technique Junkies Stamps Truly Madly Deeply - www.techniquejunkies.com/truly-madly-deeply/  -on vellum and heat embossed it. After tearing the edge I adhered it to the card with adhesive from my Xyron machine.


You will truly want to look over all of the lovely stamps and choose several stamps and take advantage of the 15% off sale of new stamps through January 8 but you may also use the TJ10Judy and get 10% off of anything else in her store.

Have a wonderfully creative day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Hetty said...

This paper is beautiful with the sentiment.
Lovely card.

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty Judy.