Monday, January 15, 2018

Like Glazed Donuts


This new Technique Junkies Stamp is just a fun image! And it is so true -- fortunately,  I am do not have donuts calling tome all the time!  I wanted to have donuts as part of the background -- so Google to the rescue!  I was able to find some free donut downloads for children's parties.  I printed them and die cut them out.

The stamp is called Birthdays and Donuts - www.techniquejunkies.com/birthdays-and-donuts/.  
The donuts are colored in with Copic markers and I use Art Nuvo drops to add the icing and sprinkles on the top.  A funky ribbon is the embellishment.

You can use this code to get 10% off your order at Technique Junkies. http://techniquejunkies.com/

Have a wonderfully creative day and get inky!

Judy Jackson




2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

LOL great minds think alike, eh? Posting the same card. Too funny. I love your creativity in finding donuts on google and colouring them in. Very clever.

Hetty said...

Delicious card! Perfect for birthdays!