Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Give Me the Beat Boys!



I sprayed  white stock with  several colors of  Colorations spray from Art Anthology products - http://techniquejunkies.com/products-and-accessories/art-anthology-products/  .  Then I stamped  Technique Junkies November release stamp Torn Music Collage - techniquejunkies.com/torn-music-collage/ -    with  black ink.   The focal image Technique Junkies Free My Soul - http://techniquejunkies.com/free-my-soul/  - was stamped with black Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

The treble clef  is a purchased music embellishment.  I pressed it into my Versamark pad and covered it with detail gold embossing powder.  I did this several times to ensure a thick coat that would be smooth when completed.  It is attached with glue dots.

And remember you can get an addition 10% discount with this code - TJ10Judy.


Hoping for a wonderful day for each of you, and that you are getting inky.

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Beautiful card, Judy. I hope you're feeing much better and you have a happy Thanksgiving. Hugs.

Beth Norman said...

Truly a beautiful card. Love the background and your nice black and yellow foreground. You card rocks.