Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Life Is Beautiful



This image is so pretty but I wondered just how to color it because there aren't direct lines to watercolor inside of.  So  I chose a couple of embossing powders to combine to created the "green" powder I desired. I stamped the image with Versamark ink and covered the ink with the embossing powder mixture I created.

Then I used Twinkling H2Os in several shades of pink and fuscia.  The verse is heat embossed on vellum, torn around, and sponged.   Ribbons and pearls add a lovely embellishment.


Please join us over at the new Technique Junkies Facebook Group to share your work.


Click on the link, and there is another place to request to join.  One of the team will approve you

Have a great day, and get inky!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Wow, how clever to emboss. I have this same lovely stamp and wonder how to showcase it. You did a beautiful job.

Hetty said...

Your card is beautiful too!