Thursday, July 6, 2017

Oh to Be a Mermaid!


To create this card with this lovely Technique Junkies stamps  Be a Mermaid - www.techniquejunkies.com/be-a-mermaid/ - I used a piece of scrap card  stock that had been treated with the Antique Glimmers technique.  I stamped the image with Memento black, and colored in the image with Chameleon Colortone Pencils - http://techniquejunkies.com/chameleon-colortone-pencils/  .  I highlighted certain areas with Nuvo Glitter Pens - http://techniquejunkies.com/nuvo-glitter-markers/  .


Then I used an embossing folder with the panel behind the focal image.   I hightlighted the embossed areas with a stiff sponge.


Ribbons and glitter paper  finish my project.  


Please remember that all of the Technique Junkies Stamps July release stamps - www.techniquejunkies.com/july-2017-release/ - are on sale for 15% off through July 8.  The discount will be automatically applied at check out.


All other products may be used with the code TJ10Judy and you will receive 10% off.   


Have a wonderful stamping day and get inky!


Judy Jackson

No comments: