Saturday, June 3, 2017

Mightier Than the Waves

I created this card using one of the Technique Junkies June releases - Psalms of the Sea - http://techniquejunkies.com/psalms-of-the-sea-set-of-6/  .  I used a light blue card stock and an embossing folder. I added ink to the embossed lines and a little white opaque embossing  powder and there but not all over.   The verse is also heat embossed with detail black embossing powder.  The wave stamp is stamped twice over the verse.  I used die cut shells and water colored  with pink and blue inks. I used the detail end of the matching blue marker to put in faint lines on the shells and used foram tape to "pop" them up.

The verse and the embossed card stock is layered on a darker blue and then on dark silver-gray glimmer card stock (not text weight). I sponged around the verse.

Have a wonderful Saturday -- and get inky!

Judy Jackson

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Stunning, Judy! Simply stunning!!!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful, Judy. I like how you stamped the waves onto the verse. I wouldn't have thought to do that. Now I can do it too--LOL. Have a good weekend my friend. Hugs.