Thursday, June 22, 2017

Deep Waters


The month of June seems to have us thinking about beaches, and sand, and ocean water, and sea shells.


I painted some watercolors across the white card stock to create and surf.  I used shell stamps from these Technique Junkies Stamps:


http://techniquejunkies.com/starfish/  . I stamped them and watercolored them, let dry, fussy them out, and layered them.  Some of the shells have dimensionals under to give the shells different heights. 

The verse came  from this Technique Junkies Stamp set: http://techniquejunkies.com/psalms-of-the-sea-set-of-6/  . The verse is stamped with brown Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. 


I hit a wet watercolor brush with paint to make the splotches, and I added Nuvo drops for additional visual texture on the card.  The dry fairly quickly to touch but take sev eral hours to become hard.


Take some time to stamp, and get inky!

Judy Jackson




2 comments:

Lisa H said...

very pretty Judy! I love beach/ocean themed projects. =)

Beth Norman said...

Lovely card, Judy. So unique.