Saturday, May 13, 2017

Birthday Balloons

On Saturday I will attend the birthday party for twin daughters of a friend of mine.   I believe they turn 13.  I created similar cards but different.  Although these twins are both girls they are very definitely fraternal.  Not only do they not look alike, their personalities are totally different.

These are the cards I created. The colors are the same but flipped.  I am showing you the outside of one and the inside of the second.
I created the background paper on the front using Distress Oxide inks - http://techniquejunkies.com/12-pack-of-ranger-tim-holtz-distress-oxide-in-pads/ .
Obviously most of the images on the card are from dies.  I added Wink of Stella on the balloons and the bows. However, I did use a Technique Junkies Stamp - Birthday Wishes - http://techniquejunkies.com/birthday-wishes/.  I stamped one word on each side of the banner.  Here is a close-up view.

I hope the girls enjoy their birthday card!

Have a wonderful day and get inky!

Judy Jackson

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Very nice work, Judy. I have this same stamp set and dies. Maybe I'll get to use it one day--LOL. Happy Birthday to the twins.